Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Honey Songs

My name is Honey. A name I wasn't always happy with in school. Sometimes I asked my mom to register me under Ann. Growing up I learned to accept my name along with all the jokes that came along with meeting others for the first time. "Is it a nickname?" "What is your real name?" "Honey I'm home" along with the compliments "I love your name, it is so original" "When I have a daughter I will name her Honey"

I've always had a fondness for songs which had honey or Honey. There are alot out there. It's common to have honey as part of a lyric.

Yesterday, a new song is released "Long Lost Love". The first line in the song is "I'd walk a thousand miles for you honey" Of course I'm going to like it. The song is performed by my favorite group and sung by my favorite singer. Of course I am going to love it. It has already become my favorite honey song.